2017 Cleveland Walk for Victory
Join us for the Cleveland Walk for Victory and help us raise awareness and advance the life-saving work of The Marfan Foundation. Marfan syndrome is a potentially life-threatening genetic disorder, but people can live a normal lifespan if they are diagnosed and treated. Otherwise, they are at risk of sudden early death due to a tear in their aorta, the large artery that takes blood away from the heart. Alarmingly, medical experts say that half of those with Marfan syndrome are not diagnosed and are at risk.
Our nationwide walk program focuses on community and puts the FUN in fundraising! Grab a friend, join a team, start your own team or donate to a walker and help us achieve victory.
Get ready for some fun on March 26, 2017! Enjoy a leisurely walk with other affected families and friends and then celebrate with some snacks, music, games, and prizes!
Benefits for Participants:
- The chance to connect with others in your community.
- Your own personal and team fundraising webpage.
- Satisfaction in knowing that you are raising money to save lives and improve the quality of life for the many thousands of individuals and families living with Marfan syndrome and related disorders.
Additional Details & Deadlines:
- Adults raise or donate $100 to receive an official Marfan Foundation T- shirt at the walk!
- Students raise or donate $50 to receive an official Marfan Foundation T- shirt at the walk!
- Online registration closes on Friday, March 24, at 5:00 PM EST. Registration at the walk is also available.
- The walk must go on, rain or shine!
Top Fundraiser Incentives!
If you raise $1,000 or more, you receive:
- Top fundraiser baseball cap (pictured below)
- Deluxe nylon top fundraiser cinch bag (pictured below)
Top Teams – If your team raises $5,000 or more, your team receives:
- Team tent, where your group can meet and hang out before and after the Walk
Fight for Victory!
We thank Our Sponsors!